Pyramid Place & Residences 221 Little Rock, Arkansas
Recently renovated historic Pyramid Place is an eleven story mixed use building with a sophisticated cultural vibe. With restaurants, office supply store, art galleries, working artist studios, office spaces and luxury executive apartments, Pyramid Place has it all! Located at 2nd and Center Streets in downtown Little Rock, there is easy access to the thriving Little Rock River Market District, Clinton Presidential Library, Robinson Center, Arkansas Repertory Theatre, Heifer lnternational Headquarters, Statehouse Convention Center as well as Argenta across the river. A convenient trolley ride or easy walk brings you to local hotels, restaurants and Riverfront Park with biking and walking trails. The building has remained in operation for 110 years plus and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013. Renovation Highlights include:
- HVAC is ultra-modern VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) providing 24/7 personal climate control delivered with high energy efficiency.
- Modern dual low E insulated glass in windows that open for access to fresh air.
- Elevators modernized for energy efficient operation that returns power to the grid
- Restored Terrazzo, mosaic, and slate floors dating from 1906
- Updated lighting throughout "Going Green" has been embraced for the restoration as well as the operating practices for Pyramid Place.
- High Speed lnternet available throughout the building
- 24/7 Security including controlled access and cameras.
- Ample parking available in adjacent lots.
Residences 221 is available on a short and long-term basis as fully furnished luxury Executive Residences, professionally decorated, with attention to comfortable living. A limited number of units are available unfurnished. For more information about these luxury upscale apartments including photos and floor plans from Residences 221, take a tour.